Catering B2BCruise Rotterdam 1 Buffetten
On board of a ship a buffet cannot be missing, our kitchen brigade will be happy to prepare delicious fresh dishes for you.
Brunch Buffet The Old Meuse
- Soup a la chef baguette
- Assortment with various hard rolls and slices of farmers white and farmers brown
- Smoked salmon
- 2 types of meat products
- 2 types of cheese
- Homemade egg salad
- Homemade tuna salad
- Stir fried egg with bacon
- Bavaroise in an amuse glass
- Miscellaneous confectionery
- Butter and dietary margarine
- Coffee and tea during the buffet (max. 1 hour)
- Beef finch in delicious espagnole sauce
- Bacon patties fried in butter
- Fried Zeeland onions and bacon bits
- Floury boiled potatoes
- Braised ravings
- Hard boiled eggs
- Tomato/Cucumber salad
- Mix of young leaf lettuce
- Homemade piccalilly
- Homemade mustard sauce
- Zeeuwse Cuisine syrup
- Table acids
- Chopped shallots
In addition to the Captains dinner you can complete the evening with a nice welcome drink in the form of a Schippersbitter.
and finish the buffet with Dutch Dessert. Reception with Schippersbitter
Dessert Dutch Bitter biscuits
(macaroon mouse, whipped cream and macaroons)
Asian satay buffet
- Malaysia Chicken sate with sate sauce
- Thailand Sate of steak with coconut peanut sauce
- Vietnam Sate of shrimp
- Indonesië Sambal goreng beans
- Thailand Cucumber salad
- Suriname Nasi served in a unique tin
The buffet is served with nasi goreng, white rice, homemade sambal, prawn crackers, fried onions, seroendeng and atjar.
- Daging Rendang Beef in slightly spicy coconut sauce
- One piece Rempahbal Bali p.p. Halfway through meatball in sweet spicy Bali sauce
- Two sticks Saté Ajam p.p. Freshly grilled chicken skewer with peanut sauce
- Sambal Goreng Telor Half egg in light spicy Sambal Goreng sauce
- Tjap Tjoy Vegetable mix with sweet oyster sauce
- Gado Gado Vegetable mix of bean sprouts and peanuts
- Nasi Goreng Fried rice
- Bami GorengFried wheat noodles
- Nasi Puti white rice
Stew Pot Buffet
- Stew pot raw endiveFloury potatoes mashed with cream and herbs raw endive and organic bacon
- Stew pot Kale From organic potatoes and fresh cauliflower and sustainable smoked sausage
- stew pot Sauerkraut Sauerkraut with potatoes, white wine and fried onions and fried bacon
- Meat dish A large dish with various kinds of honest meat such as fried bacon bits, fresh sausage and
beef finch in a powerful gravy with onions.
Optional Vegetarian stew. A stew of parsnip, celeriac and potato with cream
and sage au gratin with blue-veined cheese.
Make a global culinary round with your guests on board.
- The Netherlands Dutch herring with onions (only during the off-season herring season substitute dish)
- Amerika Caesar Salad; green salad with croutons, Parmesan cheese and bacon bits
- France Brie with walnut and honey
- Spain Jamon de Serano; Spanish ham with melon and pineapple
- Italy Lasagne
- GermanySlipper salad; potato salad
- Norway Norway prawn salad
- Scotland Scottish smoked salmon with sour cream and capers
- Mexico Mexican Meatloaf
- Indonesian Saté ajam: kipsaté met satésaus
- Chinese Nasi putih: white rice
- Austria Bratkartoffeln: fried potatoes with onion and bacon bits
- France Beef tips in full pepper cognac sauce
- Caesar Salade; Green salad with croutons, Parmesan cheese and organic bacon
- Green salad Green salad of fresh vegetables such as oak leaf lettuce, cucumber, tomato, onion, walnut, corn with nut dressing
- French Brie Brie infused with honey and walnut
- Serranoham Spanish dried ham with fresh fruit
- Pasta salad Vegetarian pasta salad with grilled vegetables
- Potato salad Salad of fresh boiled potatoes and creamy mayonnaise
- Fish salad Salad of fresh boiled potatoes and various smoked fish
- Scottish smoked salmon Scottish salmon smoked with sour cream and capers
- Kipsaté Chicken thighs of the free-range chicken with delicious satay sauces
- Tenderloin tips Tenderloin tips in a full pepper cognac sauce
The whole is complemented by various types of bread and herb butter, baked potatoes and French fries.
Would you like to spoil your guests with a hot meal? Think of the buffet below.
A balanced combination of delicious dishes that are a true feast for the palate.
- Two richly filled salads du chef
- Fresh salmon in a creamy white wine sauce
- Fresh prawns in a spicy Thai red curry sauce
- Freshly sliced warm ham on the bone with honey mustard sauce
- Tenderloin tips in a full creamy pepper and cognac sauce
- Baked potatoes
- Fresh vegetables of the season
- Caesar Salad
The whole is complemented by various types of bread and herb butter
Catering B2BCruise Rotterdam 1 Buffetten
In the Netherlands you can actually get everything all year round, but still there are these things
that you only eat or drink to suit the season.
- Mussel buffet Price on request
Mussels prepared in 3 different ways with sauces and baguette.
We prepare the mussel for you in a classic way, spicy way and the French way with Roquefort.
- Asparagus buffet Price on request
Traditionally prepared with a butter gravy, boiled eggs and ham on the bone from the knife. This buffet is excellent to complement with, for example, a satay buffet.
- Herring party Price on request Every year we eagerly await the Hollandse Nieuwe. We can take care of your herring party the way you like it.