Description B2B Cruise Rotterdam 3
This luxury yacht with a rich history is mainly left in her old style. The B2Bcruise Rotterdam3 is originally an American motor yacht built in Florida by writer Carl M. Heintz in 1965. This gentleman has visited many places in the world with the ship. In October 1998, the ship was purchased and converted into an exceptionally luxurious charter yacht with spacious, tastefully decorated salons.
The party yacht is equipped with modern navigation and a modern sound system. With two cosy lounges and a lovely sundeck. The main salon is free to set up and can be used for various activities such as meetings, presentations, seminars, etc. The salon has a bar and luxurious seating by the fireplace on the bow side. On the outside, the gangway is covered and equipped with lighting. On the lower deck your guests can enjoy a delicious buffet and on the sun deck of the area, the boating and the view. This is also where you enter the spacious wheelhouse. The captain will be happy to explain.
Each boat is unique in B2B cruise and offers the ultimate experience for your event. As a boat event agency we know all the possibilities of our ships and we are able to choose the right boat for you for every event. All our ships are equipped with professional audiovisual equipment, good bar facilities and expert staff. We are happy to give advice and listen to your wishes.
The benefits of B2Bcruise
- Wide network of ships available from various shipping companies in the Netherlands
- Affordable prices for each company
- Advice and support for your event.
- Years of practical experience
- Reachable 24/7 by phone and e-mail
- Boarding places all over the Netherlands
- Everything can be arranged as desired, such as decoration, layout, entertainment and much more