Description B2B Cruise Amsterdam 5
A real classic! This boat is quite unique and comes from 1936. A trip with this old classic takes you back in time and is a beautiful sight in the canals of Amsterdam. The saloon boat is full of beautiful details, such as the roof of the saloon, the doors, the Captain’s seat and the steering wheel. The boat is equipped with heating for the winter months. The saloon boat also has a spacious rear cockpit that can be opened and closed, which is ideal for summer. B2Bcruise Amsterdam 5 is therefore very suitable for lunch, dinner or a drink with business partners.
Features B2B cruise Amsterdam 5:
- Luxury chairs with comfortable pillows and blankets
- Canopy in bad weather and in nice weather it can be opened completely.
- Equipped with heating
- Hybrid drive via Beta Marina Diesel and electric motor
Each boat is unique in B2B cruise and offers the ultimate experience for your event. As a boat event agency we know all the possibilities of our ships and we are able to choose the right boat for you for every event. All our ships are equipped with professional audiovisual equipment, good bar facilities and expert staff. We are happy to give advice and listen to your wishes.
The benefits of B2Bcruise
- Wide network of ships available from various shipping companies in the Netherlands
- Affordable prices for each company
- Advice and support for your event.
- Years of practical experience
- Reachable 24/7 by phone and e-mail
- Boarding places all over the Netherlands
- Everything can be arranged as desired, such as decoration, layout, entertainment and much more